Sunday, February 20, 2011

Unknown: Plot Not Unknown *spoilers*


A very brief word or two about the recent Liam Neeson action thriller, Unknown. I hate to watch a movie and have that sensation of deja vu. I experienced that while watching Unknown. The film itself is enjoyable and action-packed, but for all its good qualities, it lacks the originality that I seek from the cinema.

As before mentioned, this movie reminds me so much of the Bourne series. Man survives an accident. Man wakes up not remember things. Man searches for his memory. Man finds out that he is a "Company Man" on an assassination mission.

I really don't want spend a lot of time discussing it, because the movie was good. It merely was a duplicate made from a previously hammered out mold. I may not ever see this movie again for that simple fact. Neeson's Taken, on the other hand, has playback potential that Unknown will not see.

Jason Bourne + the voice of Batman = Unknown

Oh yeah, Diane Kruger is HOT like always.

No comments:

Post a Comment