Tuesday, November 1, 2011

A Friend Indeed

Music is my friend.

But not just any friend. Music is the friend that sticks with me through the thick and thin, the good and the bad, and through the highs and lows of life. And I've definitely had some lows. Music is the thread that mends a broken heart. It is encouragement through deep disappointment.

While people may come and go in my life, music always remains, waiting patiently to come in and clean up the pieces. Music makes a cold morning cozy, makes a hot summer day seem like the greatest day in the history of days. Music is a time machine of the mind. Music is a glass of lemonade in the summer on the front porch. Music is the sound of the ocean greeting the sand. Music is the embrace from a loved one.

Music is my friend

No comments:

Post a Comment